- Open: Sunday - Thursday, 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Friday - Saturday, 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Price: $$$$
- Cuisine: French
- Location: Paris Las Vegas - 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Peaks & PeaksWhat's included:
Call 1.800.VEGASVIPfor exclusive pricingBOOK / inquire
- Limo Transfer to Twin Peaks
- Dinner at Twin Peaks including apps, food, beer, gratuity & tax
- Limo Transfer to Sapphire Strip Club
- VIP Entry & seating at Sapphire
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
Sitting on the 11th floor of Las Vegas' own Eiffel Tower, the Eiffel Tower restaurant is one of the most talked about and visited restaurants on the strip. From the moment you walk in, you will notice the unique style and setting of the restaurant which make the experience unforgettable. You will take the glass elevator where you will enter the restaurant from the kitchen. It is a great way to tease your senses, giving you a small taste of what's to come. The dining room itself has one of the most spectacular views of the Las Vegas strip.
Begin your dinner with a taste of the chef's favorite appetizers, the Maine peekey toe crab salad, avocado, and cucumber. Then look at the wine list which offers a broad selection of French wines. Remember that French cuisine means great seafood and beautiful presentation, therefore it would be a sin to leave without ordering their famous lobster dish, It is known to be THE best on the strip. If you are looking to take your significant other on a romantic date, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is one of the most elegant and unforgettable places to eat in Las Vegas.